Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I got robbed on friday.

I've lived in some pretty bad neighborhoods in the last 15 years but finally I got stuck up on friday. All the things you say you would do, all the things you say you would say go out the window. At a certain point you know you've been got and what can you do but give it up? Long story short I was shown the police video of me getting robbed, of all the people on the block who just watched. It's a sad world we live in when you can't trust your fellow man, and an even sadder when one man can rob 5 people in 7 days before he is caught. For days I have been nervous walking home, mad when I get there that I was nervous, and over all jumpy and tense. Well they caught him tonight, not sure if it'll help, but it does help to know. Thanks to the NYPD for being there and being quick. All the things I said I would do..... I'm just glad I could walk away.

1 comment:

DMB said...

whoa that's gnarly...and obviously sucks. hopefully they didn't get to much from you.