Friday, June 25, 2010

Haunted town.



It's hard to be in the Faroes and not get into the Zombie thing, it rains all the time, weather comes in soo fast, wind,rain, dark forbidding clouds, or fog hit fast. I saw this sight late one night after a bit of whiskey and was blown away, once again the night guy at the hotel(not a lot happens at night there) helped me out by offering to take me to the restuaraunt (it was way closed) because it gave me a better vantage point. Man I miss the Faores. I had many a late night talk with this guy and we never even exchanged names. He probably called me the guy with the whiskey that never sleeps. By the end of the trip we talked about photography a lot, evidently he shoots macro shots of seaweed and plays with the colors. Like he shoots it often enough we talked about it for close to 30 minutes one night. Man I wish I could've seen some of them.

So I'm adding a Finish band here. The song, "Hounted Town" Seems right. These guys won Eurovision a few years ago.

No comments: