Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day_11

Today we rode the train to Toyohashi and met our friend Chiaki. She took me to a skate park called Komame Skate park so I could push around for awhile. Toyohashi is actually a pretty cool spot saw more graf than I'm used to seeing around here. I feel like Toyohashi could be a sick city to explore for a bit. Chiaki was the ultimate tour guide. Including a super zen healthfood coffee shop. The park was cool nothing too special. Later we went over to Chiaki's family's house and drank her mom's homemade plum wine( excellent, some Sake, and some Asahi. Hehe. Here father insisted we come back on Wed to help them drink a bottle of the good sake(unfiltered) so looks like I know where I'll be! Hehe Good times. I won't waste space with pics of my lame fs board slide but here's some randoms from today









No comments: